The accumulation of dirt, dust, nicotine etc on the surface of the coating. It is sometimes confused with mold.
- Use of inappropriate or low-quality paint
- Environmental reasons: Exhaust gases, dust in the atmosphere which settles on the external walls
- Using a porous paint on surfaces exposed to dust or mud
Clean the surface thoroughly.
- If no repainting is needed, cleaning the surface is enough to make your wall shine again.
- In case of repainting, sand the surface and clean it well. After it dries apply the primer and the final color of ER-LAC you have chosen.