Roller marks appear on the topcoat.
- Using an inappropriate, low-quality roll whose edges leave lines.
- Improper application of paint by pressing too hard on the roller or applying the wrong amount of paint.
- The surface preparation was not correct, leaving dust and dirt or uneven pores on the surface.
- Clean the roller thoroughly before starting to paint and make sure that it does not have an excessive amount of water on its surface.
- Do not let the paint fill the edges of the roll.
- Apply ER-LAC paints according to the coverage instructions on the package.
ER-LAC produces high quality paints which spread perfectly and are easy to apply. Use our paints following the instructions on how to paint your space and you won’t face any problems.