Flow and leveling problems occur when the paint does not have the proper rheology to form a single, uniform film before drying.
- Use of low quality paint that does not spread well
- Attempting to repaint a surface that has only partially dried
- Using an inappropriate roller or brush
- Use the appropriate tools.
- Do not apply the paint in conditions of low humidity and high temperature.
- Do not apply a second coat before the first coat is dry.
- Do not attempt to make spot corrections when the paint has begun to dry.
Spreading and leveling problems are almost impossible to encounter when using ER-LAC paints, as their special composition ensures that the paint layers and spreads perfectly.