Peeling of paint due to insufficient adhesion. It can appear between two layers or between the surface and the original layer.
- Insufficient cleaning of the surface.
- Not applying a primer when it was necessary.
- Aging or prolonged exposure of paint to bad weather conditions.
- Very thin or too thick layer.
- Excessive thinning of the paint.
- Use of low quality paint, which has insufficient internal adhesion and elasticity.
- Abrupt changes in temperature that cause spasms or extreme temperatures.
- Scrape and rub the surface.
- Remove all loose parts from the surface so that the surface is dry and clean
- In places where the color has been completely removed, apply the appropriate primer and then the final color of ER-LAC you have chosen.