The problem lies in the fact that the paint you have chosen cannot cover the color that pre-existed on the surface.
- Application of the paint with a thickness less than recommended
- Use of low quality paint
- Use of poor quality or inappropriate tools (roller, brush)
- Excessive thinning of the paint
- Improper priming of the surface
- Insufficient mixing of the paint
In case the existing background color is too dark and you use a substrate, tint it in a similar shade to that of the final color. Choose ER-LAC colors that ensure excellent coverage. Use the correct tools and follow the instructions for thinning and applying the paint.