Appearance of a pattern of cracks and breaks on the surface of the coating
- A particularly hard paint was used over an elastic paint
- More or less solvent than recommended was used or the coating thickness was too thick
- The previous coating had not dried when the final surface was applied
- The surface preparation was not correct
- Remove the paint completely by scrubbing the surface.
- Clean the surface thoroughly and then apply a coat of primer.
- After drying, apply the ERLAC’s final coating