The paint runs on vertical surfaces, resulting in a final coating with different thicknesses.
- Applying the coating in a very thick layer
- Over dilution of the paint
- Application at very low temperature or high humidity
- Brush or roller not properly drained before painting
- Application of poor-quality paint
- If the paint is still wet, use the roller or brush to coat the surface.
- If the paint has dried, sand the surface and after cleaning apply the ER-LAC high quality paint of your choice.
Follow the application instructions on how to paint for a perfect result. Use ER-LAC paints which have the appropriate rheology so that they do not present sagging when diluted according to the instructions.